Welcome to Spranklin McCartney Lawyers
At Spranklin McCartney Lawyers, our goal is to empower all of our clients to achieve the best possible outcomes to their legal issues, whilst ensuring they feel supported, protected and informed along the way. We place great emphasis on ensuring you know and understand your position within the legal process as your matter progresses.
Our experienced staff focus on delivering exceptional legal services through high quality advice and open communication. We aim to ensure you feel supported and informed at all times, so as not to feel as though you are left out in the cold, fighting your own battles. We will be there for you, when you need us most.
For over 40 years, Spranklin McCartney Lawyers have built a solid reputation of providing and delivering excellent legal advice over a wide range of areas of law, including:
- Residential Conveyancing;
- Commercial Lease Advice and Negotiation - for both landlords and tenants;
- Retail Shop Lease Advice;
- Commercial Litigation services;
- Debt Recovery services;
- Family Law Advice – including property settlements and children’s matters;
- Traffic Offence Advice and Representation;
- Criminal Law Advice and Representation;
- Will and Estate Planning services; and
- Deceased Estate Advice and Litigation.
Should you need assistance in any area law, we invite you to contact our office to talk with one of our friendly staff about how we can help you.
From our clients
“I would like to thank you sincerely for all your help & guidance following the death of my mother. Settling an estate is a sad and difficult time and I am truly grateful for the kind and courteous and professional and detailed service I received. Mum had much forethought when she contacted you all those years ago.” — Name Withheld