Family Lawyer Brisbane
As your local family lawyers, situated in Coorpooroo, Brisbane, Spranklin McCartney Lawyers can help you with all your needs when going through separation and divorce. Recent changes to the law mean that defacto couples can also now enter into agreements on how their property will be dealt with upon separation. Such agreements can in fact be entered into at the commencement of a relationship, during the relationship or upon separation.
We understand how daunting legal processes can be and we will try to keep the process as simple as possible for you. If you are asking yourself any of the following questions, it may be time to come and see us:
- My relationship has broken down but I am not sure if I am entitled to anything. Am I in a de facto relationship?
- My marriage has broken down. We have kids, property and I need to worry about a divorce. Where do I start?
- I am about to get married. How can I protect my assets and property?
- I want to spend more time with my child, but the other parent won't let me. What can I do?
- Our parenting plan is not working and I want it changed. How do I go about this?
- I am looking to adopt a child, but I'm not sure about the paperwork. What do I need to do?
- When we separated, my partner said they would look after me and now I have nothing because they refuse to pay me anything. Can I claim spousal maintenance?
- I have separated from my spouse but want something rock solid in place about the agreement we have reached with the children. What are my options?
- I have received a letter from a solicitor about a mediation. What do I do next?
- I need to organise parenting arrangements but cannot afford a solicitor. Am I eligible for Legal Aid?
You may be amazed at the different options available to you and at SML , we can answer all your questions and help with the following matters:
- Pre Nuptial Agreements;
- Binding Financial Agreements;
- Parenting Plans;
- Consent Orders;
- Child Support Agreements;
- Spousal Maintenance;
- Domestic Violence;
- Mediation and Conciliation;
- Recovery Orders;
- Initiating and Responding to Court Proceedings.
We know that family law matters are often emotional and our experienced family lawyers aim to minimise conflict during any family law process whilst ensuring that your interests are protected. We are a preferred supplier for Legal Aid and can help you from start to finish and make the Legal Aid Application on your behalf. We also endeavour to offer same day appointments when your matter is urgent.
Our goal is to achieve the best outcomes to legal issues whilst you feel supported and protected. It is important to us that you fully understand your position within the complex legal system. Our fees are based upon an hourly rate however for a number of matters we also have fixed fee agreements available.
For more information on how we, as your local family lawyers in Brisbane, can assist you, please contact our office. Our dedication and experience will be of value for you and your family.
For more information on how we, family lawyer Brisbane, can assist you please contact our office. Feel very welcome to call us at any time. Our dedication and experience will be of value for you and your family.For more information on how we can assist you please contact our office.